Congratulations! Today marks exactly three years that you've been clean of chewing gum. Didn't think you'd make it, did you? (To be perfectly honest, we didn't either—no offense.) Put your commitment to the test with today's SocialShopper deal: $25 for admission, standard marker (gun) rental (includes marker, tactical vest, full cover mask, camo jacket & pants, and unlimited compressed air refills) and 100 rounds of paintballs at Richmond Paintball (a $65 value).
As a recovering chewing-gum addict, see how far you've come and how much self-control you truly have when hundreds of beautiful, perfectly rounded, colorful spheres whiz past your face. Will YOU be able to resist catching one in your mouth? Relapse or not, Richmond Indoor Paintball will be a blast from the moment you slide Snake-style into your uniform. Modeled after Call of Duty and totaling about 25,000 square feet, this is the largest indoor paintball field in all of Vancouver, Lower Mainland, British Columbia and Canada!
Today's deal will get you suited up with protective gear, standard marker (gun) rental and 100 rounds of paintball, so you'll be shooting your friends' buttocks in fine form. If you've been wanting to get some good exercise, add some color to your life, (and go a little postal), Richmond Indoor Paintball has everything you need.
Get in on this awesome, real life "Call of Duty" type of action:
"...We just loved it. The suits and the kevlar vest might not be the perfect but when it comes down to the guns, they are amazingly accurate. The staff here is really friendly and did everything to accommodate us. Most of us were new to paintball, but even on a busy Friday night, they managed to give us sometime in the arena all to ourselves."
- Raza (yelp)
"No other place like this. . Worth every penny will go back again."
- Dino (Google Reviews)
"Great time! The layout is perfect, the staff is great and the games were a blast."
- BCjamming (Google Reviews)
“Excellent staff, could get there from the bus, the guns shot great, the paint was good quality...”
- Allen (Google Reviews)
"Big, and clean paintball facility, with air conditioned"
- Ryan (Google Reviews)
10 Reasons to Get Painted from Head to Toe at Richmond Indoor Paintball
1. Since you'll already be in Richmond, you can stop by one of the 3,000 vendors that sell delicious bubble tea. Just be sure you don't confuse the paintballs for pearls.
2. Because really, you should grow up already and stop playing Call of Duty. (You should really move on to Black Ops, or Modern Warfare 2 at the very least.)
3. Paintballs come in a myriad of colors, so make sure you accessorize your outfit accordingly.
4. Have a nearly near-death experience and live to tell all your friends! (Or cats, if no friends exist.)
5. Because war -- provided no one gets hurt -- is a rather enjoyable experience.
6. If you've been debating joining the army, come find out whether getting shot is as spectacular as the posters make it out to be.
7. For an extra challenge, try playing naked.
8. Walk in Vanilla, walk out Neapolitan.
9. If you don't know tie-dye and have a blank white t-shirt you've been wanting to decorate, just wear it when you come and your opponents will decorate it for you.
10. It's pretty much the only place you can shoot people with a handgun and not suffer pesky legal repercussions.
|Mar 29, 2011
@Lyn - That sounds like a great plan and yes, you may purchase 10 vouchers under your own name as the merchant will be looking for the unique voucher number. Thanks for checking and have fun!
|Mar 29, 2011
I'm planning to go with a group of 10 or so. Can I buy 10 vouchers under my name and use it for different people or do I have to address it to each of them individually?
|Mar 29, 2011
Hello SocialShoppers! You asked for it, so here it is, a very interactive and exciting activity for everyone to enjoy! With a limit of 10 vouchers per person and no limit on gifts, you can stock up for the next 6 months! Richmond Indoor Paintball offers the most realistic field I've seen and it's the largest indoor facility (with air conditioning in the summer and heat during the winter) in the lower mainland! This package includes everything you need for some serious fun, perfect to enjoy with friends, family, co-workers (corporate team building), stags, b-days and more. I hope you have a blast (pun intended =) and please let me know if you have any questions.