This deal closed on January 14, 2013
Kids of all ages love seeing magicians do card tricks and make things magically disappear. And now you can do your own card tricks, except you’ll be making half of your restaurant bill disappear with today's SocialShopper deal: $45 for a one-year exclusive membership for half off food at participating restaurants in Vancouver and Whistler from Foodie Card (value $110.88). That’s some practical magic.
With your new Foodie Card, you’ll be welcomed into a secret society of flavor, where your discerning palate can feast upon all the finest delicacies in Vancouver and Whistler for prices that are just as tasty. Currently, 30 restaurants have joined this culinary cabal, offering you 50% discounts or two-for-one entrees deals on anything from their food menus. Your personalized Foodie Card gets you access to all these delights, as often as you want for the entire year. And more restaurants are joining each month, so there will always new delicious deals for you to sink your teeth into.
Whether you’re a new foodie or an O.G. (that’s Original Gourmand), we know you want to keep your wallet as full as your belly. That’s why this deal includes tax and shipping, anywhere within Canada or the USA. And if there’s one thing we’ve learned, it’s that nothing tastes better than a great deal on great food. Take a bite and see for yourself. Foodie Card and SocialShopper: two great tastes that taste awesome together.
"The best thing to come along since sliced bread. I keep 3 things in my wallet. My license, My credit card and my foodie card. nothing else.It has paid for itself 10 times over. A must for anyone."
- Nick T. (Client Testimonials)
"Wow,wow,wow. Simply amazing. the discounts are sweet and the restaurants are very tasty. Love the Mexican Ponchos restaurant and cant wait to taste the upscale food at Herons. I am a huge foodie card lover and have never been happier since discovering this gem of a card."
Abby H. (Client Testimonials)
"I do not dine out at many different venues as I’m a creature of habit and I know what I love, but since I have had the Foodie Card It has allowed my wife and I to eat out more often at different locations discovering foods I have never tasted before and I love it. Worth every penny!"
- Josh M. (Client Testimonials)
5 Reasons Great Taste is Unlimited with Foodie Card
1. Paying full price will leave a bad taste in your mouth. It’s a scientific-ish “fact.”
2. New restaurants are joining every month, which means your card will actually increase in value. If only all investments were so dependable.
3. Are you the type who always has a special order? We are, too. That’s why this deal gives you the choice of two-for-one or 50% off. Also, you can get the pickles on the side.
4. Giving this gift is a great way to get invited to dinner. That’s a win-win.
5. Every restaurant is different, so be sure to check and see what’s up with your favorite spot before you head over. Might as well check the specials, too!