The Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show
- Weekend pass for two to Canada’s largest showcase of outdoor gear and adventure travel experiences at The Vancouver Outdoor Adventure and Travel Show AND The 5th Annual Vancouver Bike Show on March 7-8, 2015
- The Vancouver Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show has all the gear you need for your next adventure. Watch dynamic kayak, paddle & underwater demonstrations in the wave pool! Learn how to scuba, snorkel & paddle, plus test out all the latest equipment
- The Dive Industry Association of BC will be hosting a free scuba session and you will have the unique experience of being able to try on the gear, learn about underwater breathing while floating weightlessly
- A family and kid friendly fun-filled journey to explore the world of outdoor activities including camping, hiking, paddle safety, obstacle courses, zip lining, tobogganing, kids crafts, sailing, bird watching and cycling
- Enter to win a 12-day Contiki trip to Costa Rica plus $500 airfare credit! Also save an extra $200 off a Contiki trip! The first 50 people to visit the Contiki booth will also receive a free gift
- The Vancouver Bike Show reaches for new heights by bringing in the Big Airbag from Acrobag! Watch pro and amateur riders to attend the show for a big air jam session and competition
- Jump, fly and flip yourself onto the big cushy air bag in complete safety
- Visit the Cycle Stage to learn basic bike maintenance and care instructions from the most experienced teachers, tips on cycling safety and the latest info on tech gadgets
- Learn new cycle skills from the pros to get the most out of your training
- Visit the Kranked Kids Zone, an engaging interactive exhibit that gets kids excited about mountain biking while teaching them the skills they need to be safe on the trails. Kranked kids bikes provided for ages 3-10
- Conveniently located at the Vancouver Convention Centre!
- Makes a great gift or family outing!
- Limit 10 vouchers per person, no limit on vouchers purchased as gifts
- Valid for weekend admission to the event on March 7, 2015 from 10-6pm and March 8, 2015 from 10-5pm
- Redeem your voucher at the Vancouver Convention Centre: 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Children 11 and under are free
- Redeemable starting March 7, 2015
- Paid & promotional value expires end of event on March 8, 2015
- Tax is included
Time to get into gear with this adventuresome deal: $15 for two general admission weekend passes to The 2015 Vancouver Outdoor Adventure & Travel and Vancouver Bike Show at the Vancouver Convention Centre (value $30). This show has all the gear you need for your next adventure, not to mention tips, techniques and testing opportunities to help you get the best out of an array of the latest equipment. Get wet in the 30’x50’ heated demo pool, learning how to scuba, snorkel and paddle or gear up for excitement with world-class film screenings and talks from adventure travelers, industry experts and celebrity guests. And don’t forget to switch gears for a family friendly experience! Kids can grab a passport and scavenger hunt their way to prizes. Get into gear with this double-whammy of a deal at the Vancouver Convention Centre March 7-8, 2015.
"B.C.’s largest showcase of outdoor gear and adventure travel experiences! See it! Do it! Live it!"
- The 2015 Vancouver Outdoor Adventure & Travel